Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Start

So I've decided to start a blog about my life as it revolves around food. Saying it like that makes it sound as if all I think about is food, and though that's not the case (barely), my life DOES revolve around food. As does everyone's. Wether we are the hunters and gathers of our forefathers (and some societies still today) or by gather we mean we go to the local corner shop, farmers market, Trader Joe's, or Walmart. I love to cook. I love to eat.

I also love music. I'm a 24 year old grad student starting at Temple University in Philadelphia. I'll be studying Vocal Performance. We'll all see how that goes. I spent the last two years teaching K-12 music in a public school district in Oblong, Illinois. I have to admit, I accepted the position right out of college for no little reason of it's name. Oblong. How cool is that?

So I cook. And I eat. And I read about cooking and eating. And I play/sing/listen to music. I don't know if I can blog. We'll all (if anyone actually reads this) have to see about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment